BRADY’S MVP SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY START/END DATES. The Sweepstakes begins at 9am Pacific Time on 12/7/22, and ends at 11:59pm Pacific Time on 12/13/22 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open solely to legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and over the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Entrants must have either a valid social security number or a valid U.S. personal tax identification to participate. Employees, officers and directors of Brady (“Sponsor”), and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period:
- Fill out the nomination page and submit it; and
- Follow @bradybrand on Instagram; and
- Follow @bradybrand on TikTok (optional).
You must have an Instagram account to enter. An Instagram account is free. A TikTok account is also free, but it is optional to follow @bradybrand on TikTok.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and any other relevant rules, policies or regulations.
Limit one (1) entry per person/per email address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email address, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any email address, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter this Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
If you choose to enter using your mobile phone, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by their wireless carrier. You should also check your device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- REQUIREMENTS OF SUBMISSIONS: In 100 words or less, tell us about the MVP in your family, life, or community. All Submissions:
- MUST be 100 words or less;
- MAY optionally include video content in addition to the written submission via TikTok Stitch feature and/or Instagram Remix feature;
- MUST be the Entrant’s original work (modification of an original work is not an original idea). Submissions MUST NOT copy or otherwise plagiarize from any source.
- MUST NOT contain material which is (or promote activities which are) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group or world peace; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or contain images, words or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are or appear to be unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Entry is created in their application.
- MUST NOT contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, entry submissions must not include third-party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures, except those of Sponsor. Entry submissions must not include mention or performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to commercial music, books, articles, photographs, artwork, etc.
- MUST NOT include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities or friends, who have not expressly authorized entrant to display their name, story, image or likeness in any submission or otherwise use such names, stories, images or likenesses in accordance with these Official Rules. Entrant must be prepared to provide signed third party authorizations upon request.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any award, does not contain any material that would defame or otherwise violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including patents, copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, and will not violate any federal, state or local laws or ordinances. Entrants further warrant and represent that they have secured the requisite consent from any third party referenced in their entries. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Official Rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Contest.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants and represents that: (a) entrant’s entry does not contain any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, or which are subject to the rights of third parties; (b) entrant’s entry is not a duplicate of any other submitted entries; and (c) entrant’s entry will not violate any law, rule or regulation or infringe on any rights of any third parties. By submitting an entry, entrant agrees that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any entry and disqualify an entrant from the Sweepstakes if it believes, in its sole discretion, which the entrant’s entry fails to conform to the foregoing or these Official Rules.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
By submitting an entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the Submission to be posted on Sponsor’s website, social media platforms, and Sponsor’s or its affiliates’ other websites, applications, or social media platforms, both during and after the Sweepstakes Period. Entrant agrees that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any entry.
- PRIZE SELECTION/ODDS: The winning entries for the prizes will be chosen in a random drawing from all eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Period on or about 12/15/22. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the winning entries chosen as determined by the Sponsor, will be deemed the potential prize winners.
- NOTIFICATION: On or about 12/18/22, the potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by Instagram direct message, or if an email address has been provided by a potential winner, that potential winner will be notified via email at the email address provided by potential winner. If no email address has been provided by a potential winner, that potential winner will be notified by telephone at the telephone number provided by such potential winner in her mail-in entry. A potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within five (5) business days after the date of notification. A potential winner's failure to respond to the prize notification within the specified five (5) business days will be considered such potential winner's forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries. After initial contact has been made, subsequent communication may take place via e-mail or telephone. A potential winner may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) calendar days of receipt. If such document is not returned within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, that potential winner’s prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any potential winner, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select another winner and the unidentifiable potential winner will forfeit all rights to a prize.
Six (6) finalist winners (“Finalists”) will be randomly selected via drawing to receive a VIP gift package for both the entrant and their MVP nominee, consisting of a selection of Brady gear having an approximate retail value of $500. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prizes. Sizes, colors, and items are subject to availability.
One (1) grand prize winner, selected at random from amongst the finalists (“Grand Prize Winner”), will receive two tickets for the entrant and their MVP nominee to attend an upcoming Buccaneers game and a meet and greet with Tom Brady. (Approximate retail value of the tickets is $600.)
In order to be eligible to receive and take part in the Grand Prize, winner and their companion must be able to travel to the applicable Buccaneers game. Sponsor may give Winners a choice of several games closest in proximity to their city of residence. Winners who are unable or unwilling to travel to the game will be required to forfeit the prize. Winner is responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents. Travel arrangements to and from the game will be made by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s expense, including economy-class airfare or train/bus tickets, and one night of hotel accommodations of Sponsor’s choosing. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other expenses not specifically included as part of the prize package, including without limitation ground transportation, automobile insurance, travel insurance, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees and/or other expenses, are the responsibility solely of Winner.
Each Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility of each winner. Limit one (1) prize per person or household.
All prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Each winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Each winner agrees to furnish Sponsor with and/or execute any additional document requested by Sponsor in connection with the awarding of the prize.
- LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND THE WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, INSTAGRAM, AND SPONSOR’S ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including attorneys' fees and/or experts fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of the prize. The foregoing liabilities are to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, illegible, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled Entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the drawing for the prize, the announcement of the prize, or the incorrect uploading of any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the applications or websites of any Released Party, or who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may seek equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. If any provision of these rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these rules otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- ARBITRATION/governing law: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANT AGREES THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION AND HELD AT THE AAA REGIONAL OFFICE NEAREST THE ENTRANT; (2) THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT SHALL GOVERN THE INTERPRETATION, ENFORCEMENT AND ALL PROCEEDINGS AT SUCH ARBITRATION; AND (3) JUDGMENT UPON SUCH ARBITRATION AWARD MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, OTHER THAN ENTRANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (I.E., COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION), AND ENTRANT FURTHER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, CITY OF LOS ANGELES.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of Los Angeles in the State of California. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
- REQUEST FOR WINNERS: For the name of the winners, available after the date of the drawing, send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope to: Brady, 3129A South La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016, Attn: MVP Sweepstakes Winners List. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
- Sponsor: Brady, 3129A South La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM OR TIKTOK.